Guitar part question - Let The Good Times Roll

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably quicker/easier if I just ask for advice. I used to play the bass when I covered this song back in its day, but this time I'm on guitar. Pretty easy song, but what's going on guitar-wise behind the choruses? It's pretty layered, so what might be best to play there?

0:45, 1:34, 1:52, etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64[/ame]

Thanks.

jep1210

Reaction score
Arpeggios on the upper notes of the chords walking down. E, D, C#, if that makes sense. Just play three of the upper notes of each chord separately. Hope that makes sense not sure how to articulate it better.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Arpeggios on the upper notes of the chords walking down. E, D, C#, if that makes sense. Just play three of the upper notes of each chord separately. Hope that makes sense not sure how to articulate it better.

Got it, thanks. That would be a C# minor.

jep1210

Reaction score
one other note, the guitar part is heavy on Flanger or Chorus effect, so add some of that in too.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
one other note, the guitar part is heavy on Flanger or Chorus effect, so add some of that in too.

Yeah, I'm just gonna smack a TCE Corona Chorus in there to fill it out. Thanks jep! :yesway: