• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Guitarist/Vocalist from Carrollton, Texas

• Thread starter Rockett Crawford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I signed up back in Oct of last year but haven't really started following this forum until lately. I'm a Marshall fanatic. I wear Marshall T-Shirts. I own 7 different Marshall amps: MG10, MG30, MG100 head, 2xVS100 heads, JCM 2000 50w DSL head, and my favorite: 1986 JCM800 50w head. I also own a 1960A 4x12 and a 2x12 cabinet (converted from a JMP 50w combo).

I converted my JCM800 from 6550 to EL34 power tubes.

I've been playing music for decades and have always played through Marshalls. Never liked anything else. Currently I'm in a alt rock/grunge band in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

I'm a website programmer as a profession.

Reaction score
Cool stuff! Post a pic of your Marshall "family"!

I have a Marshall Tshirt too! :)

Welcome!

That's a cool picture of you with JM!

Here's a picture of my family. Since I first posted I've also picked up a Class 5 head and I forgot to mention my MS-2 micro 1/2 stack.

MarshallFamily.jpg

tonyl

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Have a nice day.

Sstevemichael

Reaction score
how to become a popular singer

Huge numbers of people believe they've the required steps becoming a well-known vocalist. So that you can break through, you'll need more than just skill. You'll need persistence, commitment and perhaps even a little good fortune. The very best a chance if you take the proper actions to have ahead.

One. Try out with regard to "American Idol"
This might be the actual long shot, but other people have experimented with as well as succeeded, filter systems you? Discover once the show is happening the street so that you can audition expertise, and also appear a lot early on.

Two. Try a Skill Company
Search for skill companies or even a singing broker, and discover those are willing to have a look at brand-completely innovative skill. Talent Container has an website with a wide array of brokers searching for mellifluously competent brand fresh artists.

3.Try acting and also singing
Try behaving and singing in brand fresh mass advertising platforms, such as Facebook. To stand away, you need to let the creativity flow over these videos. Acquire buddies together to produce a internet series in order to be able for you to help show off the expertise

Several. be sure you love singing and serving as a creative art form, and that you usually are certainly not solely in it for your celebrity and money.

5. Take voice lessons. Instruction is ideal for newbie singers to learn correct vocal methods, as well as for experienced vocalists who want to more develop their method

Learn more tips and guice about how to become a famous singer here

Latest posts