Haven’t purchased an amp in almost 20 years!

• Thread starter Jobeyrips
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

myersbw

Reaction score
Riverside came in today, going to spend a long time dialing in settings but definitely have found a bunch of things I like so far.
Cool! Can't wait to hear your first impressions of it. I love the tone and it's versatility...without being overly complicated. Yet, there are features of it I don't use. I love simplicity and this pedal seemed to nail both simplicity with versatility and that's rare.

Jobeyrips

Reaction score
Cool! Can't wait to hear your first impressions of it. I love the tone and it's versatility...without being overly complicated. Yet, there are features of it I don't use. I love simplicity and this pedal seemed to nail both simplicity with versatility and that's rare.
So far I love it. I can see why they have such a good reputation.

I’ve set the tweaker to USA mode, modern, clean, normal. Fenderish clean tones.

The Riverside for normal use I have set
Drive around 2 o clock. Level at 12. Bass and middle around 1. Treble at 12. Gain low. Push mid. Reminds me a lot of the crunch channel on my tsl.

Ive set the favorite with similar settings but turning the push to normal and the gain to high with a slight boost.

Definitely very versatile. I could see myself easily dialing up all kinds of tones which will sound good. It was not very hard to find something I liked.

Going to spend a bunch more time tonight playing around.

Latest posts