Heavy Ass Amps!!!!

• Thread starter allwheelz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BowerR64

Reaction score
Hell he doesnt even put his guitars back in the case!

he just throws his shit in a corner watch this video

Go to about 1:46 and watch how he just throws the guitars into a pile old iconic ones too its nuts.

piles of classics.jpg

allwheelz

Reaction score
Spent a little more time with this amp tonight, and dialed her in. Actually surprised me, once you get her cooking, she really sounds nice. The tele was ok, but the Paul brought the goods on lead.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Yeah, the big stars don't haul 4x12s up out of their basements by themselves to go play a local bar. I don't mind carrying my combos but one does have to be careful at 50+ how the amps are hauled and managed. Put your back out moving wrong and suddenly you can't gig anymore, at least for awhile.
I like solid, well made stuff but yeah, some of us non weight lifters don't care for hauling heavy pieces up stairs and into the back of an SUV, unload at a show, get it on the stage and do the reverse at 2 AM. Don't get me wrong, it's worth it but lately lighter pieces are becoming more fun for me. Ie - 6101 combo.

Trelwheen

Delicious AND Satisfying
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome post, allwheelz

cornhusker86

Reaction score
My old AC30 was a heavy bitch. JVM 205C was much lighter. Both are great amps IMO.

jmp45

Reaction score
I've never met a 2x12 combo that didn't weigh a ton.

My twin is definitely in that category with the coffee cans.

sro12s_twin_zpsliuq7qii.jpg

The Blues 60 though is right up their with it. I had to get my bro to help taking it down to the bunker..

iab60_01.jpg

Latest posts