• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Hello From Ct

• Thread starter Notes69
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Notes69

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Picked up a 2 knob strat in 83-84ish, can't remember the year but I had a mullet. Jammed for a few years then stopped... I should have never put it down, because I didn't pick it back up until 4 years ago. (shouldn't have had a mullet either, WTF!)

I'm making up for lost time. Got an SG, a JS2400, and a JVM410hjs for my 6x8 jam room, and now I don't hear so well. Hummmm

I was waiting for the CODE, but I ran out of patience and just picked up a DSL40c....I am blown away by this thing. the CODE delay is the best thing to happen.

There is soooo much great info on this site. Appreciate all I've learned here..and will learn.

Rock on!

4Horseman

Reaction score
Welcome! Mullets are a great way to to ease your parents into long hair when you're a teenager, so don't feel so bad. Now, if you're middle aged and still sporting that look.......:slap:. :lol:.

Latest posts