Hello from Switzerland

• Thread starter cybermetatron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cybermetatron

Reaction score
Hello, I'm from Switzerland and I'm new here !
I've been playing guitar for more than 25 years, but I'm a new (and very satisfied) Marshall amp user. I've played with a 1960A cab for a while though.
I mostly play death-metal, I've been a huge Morbid Angel fan since more than 20 years, and they've always played on Marshall !

My current gear includes :
BC Rich Stealth 7 strings with EMG pickups
Charvel DST with EMG pickups
Marshall JCM 900 4100 model from 1996 with a Proco Rat R2DU plugged into it
Marshall 1960A cab
At home:
Marshall JCM 900 4501 model and Hughes & Kettner Attax 100, both from 1993, used in stereo !

That's enough for now, greetings !

cybermetatron

Reaction score
Thanks for your welcome !

First rehearsal with my band yesterday since I have the JCM900 head, and changes are amazing ! Really have the sound I've wanted since years...glad to be a Marshall user !

drgordonfreeman

Reaction score
Grüzi.

Welcome to the forum.

As an American, I'm very proud that I can properly pronounce Chuchichäschtli! That's all the Swiss-German I know, though.

cybermetatron

Reaction score
Grüzi.

Welcome to the forum.

As an American, I'm very proud that I can properly pronounce Chuchichäschtli! That's all the Swiss-German I know, though.

Excellent ! I'm sure you pronounce it better than me for Swiss-German is quite difficult even for people from the french speaking part of Switzerland.

Latest posts