Hello from yet another noobie-minion

• Thread starter Spacehog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spacehog

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
I already submitted a couple of posts scattered about but wanted to officially jump into the Marshall mud-puddle and say Hi/Cheers/Bon Giorno/Aloha/Guten Tag/whatever applies.
I'm just your typical bedroom-playing daydreamer and occasional basement jammer whose alter-ego is Tony Iommi's guitar tech.
When I'm actually dreaming though, then I'm Pete Townshend playing Young Man Blues at the London Coliseum in Dec '69 as seen in The Kids Are Alright with the amp turned up to 11. Now THERE'S 6 min of pure over-driven heaven.
Then when I wake up to my jobless day from being laid off after over 17yrs and realize it's another day wishing I could find the A and B cabs of my dreams and trying to figure out how to sell the one I have because it's just not the one what I want and I can't afford one I DO want w/o selling this one first. Oh woe is me..
Oh yeah, then I have to find a job. :nutkick:
Oh well. Time for another espresso now...

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Spacehog.
I wish I had more to say in response to your intro post - but nothing is coming to my mind.

Latest posts