Hello to all

• Thread starter LaSanche
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LaSanche

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. This place seems to be the best place on the internet to discuss all things Marshall and guitar amplifiers in general without the typical cork sniffing you find on boards dealing with older amplifiers.

Spacehog

Reaction score
Welcome fellow noobster. I just joined last week myself.
I like your application of phrasing; 'cork sniffing'. I agree. I'm perfectly fine with you hangin' next to me sipping your vino nobile montepulciano do bruno docg v.2009 (that's red wine for you fellow blue collar joes like me)
..then again you ask, how would I know that if I'm just your typical blue collar joe..
(hmm.. something fishy about me..)
..but I'm happy with a nice pint of ale sitting next to me while down-tuning to Sabbath-mode for playing Into the Void or Supernaut.

So hopefully I can help out on occasion while posting the occasional question as well.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey LaSanche,
Welcome in.

I can imagine what you mean by "the typical cork sniffing" - but I have never experienced it.

Lucky for me, the first guitar-related forum I found was this one.

The tone here is usually that a person will give another person a bit of help, information, technical tips, a place for discussion - whatever is needed.
I like that.

Latest posts