Holiday cheer

• Thread starter blues_n_cues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anitoli

Reaction score
Not to be a bummer but NO, NOT AT ALL. :D
Frikkin people get SOOOOOOOO rude right about now i dont even want to leave my house for fear of taking one of these asswipes to the firey pits and my ass to prison......

hobbit1066

Reaction score
drink beer go to punk and classic rock gigs - oh not that sort of holiday cheer :D , got 2 -3 gigs in the next 5 days so - CHEERS all i will be drunk and mindlessly moshing and pogoing to xmas tunes

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Yes, why not? I just lit a fat cigar, pep pizza for later,,,,,,,,,tons of firewood and books. I also do No work= have no kids,tree,presents to buy.GREAT BEING A PAGAN!

hobbit1066

Reaction score
Yes, why not? I just lit a fat cigar, pep pizza for later,,,,,,,,,tons of firewood and books. I also do No work= have no kids,tree,presents to buy.GREAT BEING A PAGAN!

PAGAN and Proud - good man
loads of my buddies are Pagan and have photographed numerous Pagan weddings :D

jack daniels

Reaction score
PAGAN and Proud - good man
loads of my buddies are Pagan and have photographed numerous Pagan weddings :D

That's why anybody that could steer clear of english authority or the tower of london left your country for greener pastures. Unfortunately a lot of P.A.G.A.N.s came along with them. :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
That's why anybody that could steer clear of english authority or the tower of london left your country for greener pastures. Unfortunately a lot of P.A.G.A.N.s came along with them. :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
J, I'm not really a pagan, I guess I am a ? That's a hard one? I worship the Lizard God and believe in aliens:hmm:I'm just a garden varirty kook!

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
no stress here. im done getting sucked into that trap. looking fwd to a little extra time off and some drinking and socializing with friends and fam. :yesway:

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody.

I can say that with conviction because I look like Santa.

There is usually some stress here, mainly management for my wife - because we have about 25 people here for Christmas Eve dinner so she has organising and food to think about.

I'm still enjoying happy memories of last year's Christmas.
I was darn tired but it was so enjoyable to have all the family and friends here.

Hope you all have a good one.

Penguinchit

Reaction score
I love Christmas.

I used to love it. Thanksgiving as well. And now, it's all materialism. The endless lists of shit people want. For me, Christmas was about the birth of Christ and for my non-believer friends, having the joy of family and friends around.

Now, it's all about clearing the endless Sports Authority and Guitar Center emails from my inbox, making sure to get all my shopping done, don't blow the budget, "I want this", "I want that", "I want this", "I want that" and all that crap.

I can't wait until Lucky Charms Day.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sympathies Penguin.

Sounds to me like you know the traditional meaning of these celebrations.

So, even if those meanings are obscured at present...
...best wishes for Christmas from me anyway.