Holly Molly, the coolest Marshall EVER!!!

• Thread starter nicolasrivera
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Is there any gadget more perfect for our man cave then this????

538169_378355958864516_100000703450172_1186431_954532187_n-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67EovwvJrC0]Introducing the MARSHALL FRIDGE - YouTube[/ame]

LEGEN…wait for it…DARY! That probably best describes Marshall amps, or at least that’s what Barney Stinson would say on HIMYM. The iconic brand that has stood behind some of the biggest rock stars this planet has ever fostered now sells the perfect compliment to your alcohol induced jam sessions. Ladies and gentlemen feast your eyes on the Marshall Fridge.

But this ain’t just any fridge. Instead of your usual boring white or stainless steel facade, the Marshall Fridge looks and feels just like one of their timeless guitar amplifiers. It’s even replete with all the usual knobs and switches. However, instead of a speaker and a bunch of wires, the guts are outfitted with a coolant system and a storage area with enough space to store up to 4.4cu feet of beer. They’ve also managed to stuff in a freezer.

Like all good things you’ll have to wait for the Marshall Fridge. It’ll arrive this October for $299.

poeman33

Reaction score
Aww...give guys a break. "fridge" is not something you would normally search for in the Marshall forum.

I hope that's available here. I gotta have one of those.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww...give guys a break. "fridge" is not something you would normally search for in the Marshall forum.

I hope that's available here. I gotta have one of those.

How could you have missed the other 5 separate threads about this?

It's a fucking refrigerator for chrissake!

poeman33

Reaction score
How could you have missed the other 5 separate threads about this?

It's a fucking refrigerator for chrissake!

Yes I know there are multiple threads on it...yes I know it's a refrigerator...but it's cool. And my wife would probably stay out of it, cuz she stays away from all my music equipment.

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Sad too see just a few guys not excited about this Marshall Fridge....guess not every body likes beer.

BeardedRetroGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, they do actually...AFTER you click on the somewhat misleading threat title. :mad:

See, this behavior is no better than people doing it on YouTube...giving a title that misleads people to clicking on it, then you get something completely different than what was "advertised." When businesses mis-advertise, they lose money. Apparently on the Internet, common courtesy doesn't apply?

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Just means more people to add to the ignore list...