• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Hot stuff...

• Thread starter Kaptain_Krunch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
It's like climbing a mountain, S.A.T.O.

People will try that stupid hot stuff just so they can brag about it. Their asshole may be completely tore up, but they still get to brag.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
For me the hot stuff is entertaining. I like the endorphin rush. That's not to say I want it on my meals, but for special occasions and for entertainment - yeah, it's pretty unreal how much one drop on the tip of a toothpick can burn your mouth.

Personally, I've never experienced the next-day "after effects" people talk about, I never eat quite that much of it. I wonder what the heck people are doing if it's burning their asses.

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Neither have I VIN. I once got into a jalapeno eating contest. I ate over 30 small jalapenos and the next day I was fine.

mott555

Reaction score
I went to a Chinese restaurant with some friends and got the General Tso's chicken which has some kind of spicy red peppers in it. I usually eat them because they're never hot. Well we were at a different restaurant than normal, and I ate one and was done for, couldn't finish my meal. At my next morning dump, I swear I literally had molten magma oozing from my butthole.

I like some spiciness. But not when it's that spicy.

Kaptain_Krunch

Reaction score
Marty , made a wee mistake , it was Linghams sweet chilli and the garlic & chilli I bought. Just saw the linghams label and jumped right in , looks like I need to find some of their thai stuff now :yesway:

Stringjunkie are you tryin to kill me? that stuff looks like it would cauterize both ends shut in quick succession :ugh: 337k scovilles.... that's gonna burn. This is not an angry smiley , its an accurate representation of my sphincter after consuming any of that :mad:

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
337,000 Scoville rating. You can start a fire with that!

Yeah.....and I got stuck in a try this moment without looking first. I was pretty pissed but since I couldn't feel my tounge anymore I couldn't say too much at first. It's pretty stupid hot.

Kaptain_Krunch

Reaction score
^^^Vinegar water dude. Used to pour that over pizzas until I found the Joe perry sauce. Ideally somewhere between that, and the nuclear butt sealant suggested by Stringjunkie :yesway:

4STICKS

Reaction score
^^^Vinegar water dude. Used to pour that over pizzas until I found the Joe perry sauce. Ideally somewhere between that, and the nuclear butt sealant suggested by Stringjunkie :yesway:

I'm not all about that nuclear shit,Kap. I like a hotsacue to enhance the flavor of food. Not overwhelm it.:D

Kaptain_Krunch

Reaction score
I'm not all about that nuclear shit,Kap. I like a hotsacue to enhance the flavor of food. Not overwhelm it.:D

I feel the same :yesway: Its just I have built up my tolerance to spice over the years thanks to my wifes amazing chilli and my father in laws latino wife who makes the most delicious jerk chicken I have ever tasted. My nose ran like a tap and I was dripping with sweat but I just couldn't stop! since I had my first jerk from her:naughty: I got right into the hotter side of things , I guess its partly the mild endorphin rush from really hot things, the rest was down to the awesome taste. Although I do agree there is a limit to heat/taste I still eat the hottest food of all my friends.

That 337k scoville stuff however , just no. I would fear setting fire to the toilet roll.

damienbeale

Reaction score
Meh, 337K is for girls compared to some of the raw chili's I grew. Alas, since the surgery, my days of eating ridiculously hot chili's are long behind me. If I tried that now, I'd be smearing Bepanthen all over my ringpiece for weeks.

Though to be fair, the Dorset Naga's only ever got used sparingly, and most often I would wipe them on food to be cooked, rather than attempt to kill people with them. :D

I do quite like the Naga Chicken that a couple of local restaurants do, but I have my doubts that they are genuine Naga's, OR they're keeping them too long past fresh and have lost their potency.