• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

How do I (realistically) shut horny chipmunks up!

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

levon

Reaction score
Those gun-crazy Yanks again! Chipmunks have a right to be horny, just like you. And yes, you guys get noisy too ...

Adwex

Reaction score
havahart-trap-2.jpg

I had squirrels in my attic, so I set one of these up with some peanut butter bait and caught a baby. The plan was to relocate (miles away) anyone caught, but I didn't have the heart to separate a baby from his mother, so I let him go. The trap I had was too small to catch an adult though, I found the trap "sprung" a few times with nobody inside. I guess the tail was sticking out and kept the door from closing all the way.

keennay

Reaction score
It's driving me batshat crazy!! These things position themselves in a tree by my bedroom window every morning now, and they sit there chirping for anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes. I've been trying to use those snaps - the little treardrop-shaped paper fireworks snap that kids play with, but that only stops them for a few seconds before they start in again.

I'm not getting arrested for shooting a pellet gun into my trees, or my neighbor's trees at 7am. Is there some kind of noise bomb I can rig up into a tree and then run a string to my bedpost, so I can just pull it and blast the bastards out without even getting out of bed?

Chirping Chipmunk - YouTube

Vinsanitizer, is that your YouTube channel?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yupZLxE6uB4]Jesus the Mexican Carpenter: Fruit of the Vine - YouTube[/ame]

Lmao, what the hell??

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Call Ted Nugent. It doesn't matter if you live in a big city in the middle of a peaceful neighborhood or anything. He'll blast it with something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pa57ImCuU]Ted Nugent - Fred Bear - DTE - (Pine Knob) 9-3-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts