• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

I found my british sound! BRBS 100 Deluxe Amp

Robert Stevens

Reaction score
I ordered my BRBS 100 Deluxe now, it was a very long choice ...:applause:

The sound of this head impressed me, I spoke directly to Sebastiano from BRBS, an Italian artisan, very helpful, he understood what kind of sound I needed and what to say: I'm really excited! :jam:

Check out this Doug Rappoport video and tell me what you think:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
It does sound extremely good but that IS over-produced for an amp demo. An amp demo should, at least in parts, be the pure direct sound of the amp with no processing of any kind.

I myself am awaiting the day when I can order up one of David Bray's masterpieces.

Zado

Reaction score
Seba is a quite known master of 'shalls here in Italy, he knows his shiz and his mods are great as well. If he lived in the US he'd be known and appreciated as much as Dave Friedman and Mike Soldano, trust me.

Im247frogs

Reaction score
I ordered my BRBS 100 Deluxe now, it was a very long choice ...:applause:

The sound of this head impressed me, I spoke directly to Sebastiano from BRBS, an Italian artisan, very helpful, he understood what kind of sound I needed and what to say: I'm really excited! :jam:

Check out this Doug Rappoport video and tell me what you think:

Heavily processed. Good, tho.

purpleplexi

Reaction score
Sounds really good but why do people have to use delay on amp demos. Just give me the amp and the guitar.

Mind you I hate delay. And reverb come to that.

Del Rei

Reaction score
Man... that sounds good.... Hope you're enjoying it!

Latest posts