I thought I would never do it again, but I did...

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carnada

Reaction score
So yesterday was new years eve, a few friends from HS call me up saying they were around my area and they wanted to see me after not seeing them for a year and a half. First thing they say "OMG u cut ur hair!! I DIDNT RECOGNIZE YOU" and then we go to this shit fucking pub called "woody's" it was the biggest piece of shit scam ever. Cover was 15 dollars and we got a little cup of champagne at midnight, they also had the lamest DJ in the world, and there were no chicks, so we leave literally at 12:05. And the hostess was like "bye guys :( sorry to dissappoint"

The one of the forever alone guys, most annoying, nerd, high pitched voice, none talented (whew), skinny like a stick, boring guy ever says he HAS to go to the titty bar in quebec. So my other 2 friends are like "yeah maann fuck yeahhh I have never been there before!" So im trying to tell them that there are better pubs downtown with mroe people and a better scene, but they wouldnt listen to me. AND off we go to the titty bar (pigale) we get there, payed the cover which was 7 dollars, and I was like "Why the fuck am I here, I hate these places" Nonetheless, I stayed cool, got a beer (which I made last ALL night because I wasnt planning on spending ANY fucking money like the last time I was at one of these places) so I just looked at chicks dancing naked, strippers making out with other strippers, and then something hit me......All the strippers were hitting on that where either

-Midgets
-Really nerdy looking
-Brutally ugly
-Arabs
-Colored people

So OBVIOUSLY not even ONE stripper walked up to me :p hahaha, but then there was this incredibly fat short black guy, AND ALL the strippers were hitting on him. And then I ask my friend whats up with that, and he tells me that strippers know when these dudes have low self esteem issues. So this dude is totally grabbing her ass and shit while eating his nachos, and drinking his beer, and the girl is all over him, and he didnt even get a lapdance, so I felt very bad for the girl because she didnt make her money (she was totally cute tho :p). And I felt disgusted by these sort of business. My really annoying friend spent 150 and he told me that he goes there atleast twice a month, and my good bud only bought a beer too because he didnt like the idea. The only good thing about that place is that they played "girls girls girls" by motley crue and sad but true by metallica lol. I was like "you are a stripper, saaad butt truueee"

wreckingball

Reaction score
Welcome to the real world, carnada..:lol:

I laugh now, but I was once in your shoes when I was young too, lots of shocks, no worries, you'll get hooked up soon...

I hope...:hmm:

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
I tried to avoid titty bars in Phoenix. At least the one's my ex-wife worked in.

Blackie

Reaction score
... oh god .. now what ..

.. it's money .. thas all .. the girls know who has it .. and gives it up ..

.. You know .. we are all going to chip in and buy your ass a hooker just to get this over with ,,

LKrevival

Reaction score
I haven't been to a strip bar in a few years. Got nothing against them when you are bored and just feel like flirting. I use to prefer to shoot at the pool table while getting some eye candy.

Back in the day with bands it seemed somehow one of us was always dating a chick who danced, just the way it was. My gripe is that too many of them are all tattooed up especially now-a-days.. That and too many of them have issues when you get to know them, not all do but a lot have issues that make long term relations not worth it.

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
Haha, guess what ad is on top of this page... dating with latin personals.

IbanezMark

Reaction score
Strippers aren't "hitting on him", they're trying to get money out of him :lol:

If I'm at a strip club and don't feel like getting a dance, I tell them straight up. Sometimes they'll hang around and chat if they're bored, others will just move on to someone they can make some money from.

IbanezMark

Reaction score
Oh, and if you're going to Quebec to hit the 'rippers - Le Pink is WAY more fun. That place is like a big party on a Fri/Sat night. I used to go there when I was 18 - it was a ton of fun and the broads were really hot.

carnada

Reaction score
Strippers aren't "hitting on him", they're trying to get money out of him :lol:

If I'm at a strip club and don't feel like getting a dance, I tell them straight up. Sometimes they'll hang around and chat if they're bored, others will just move on to someone they can make some money from.

Man I really wanted some chick to come talk to me, but not even one did lol. Because sometimes they talk to you for like a loong time. The last time I was at LE PINK. I talked to the one milf for A LOONG time, she had an awesome egyptian tattoo and she was actually pretty decent u know.

IbanezMark

Reaction score
A lot of them are just regular chicks who happen to enjoy taking their clothes off for money. Can't blame 'em there.