I thought I would never do it again, but I did...

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JayCM800

Reaction score
Carnada, Forever Alone!

foreveralone-meeting.jpg

Papus

Reaction score
Carnada you fool.......

Why are you PAYING women to tease you?
WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

That's like taking a starving man to a silver-service restaurant, placing a $50 steak in front of him and telling him he's not allowed to touch it.
WHY TORTURE YOURSELF, FOOL?

Go to the supermarket or the library and hit on some REAL PUSSY!

STOP BEING A WEAK HOMO

carnada

Reaction score
Carnada you fool.......

Why are you PAYING women to tease you?
WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

That's like taking a starving man to a silver-service restaurant, placing a $50 steak in front of him and telling him he's not allowed to touch it.
WHY TORTURE YOURSELF, FOOL?

Go to the supermarket or the library and hit on some REAL PUSSY!

STOP BEING A WEAK HOMO

dude I didnt spend any money that day, I just had to go because my friends were going. I just payed the cover and the beer. Im never going to a strip club again. Its a huge waste of money, and seeing women do that stuff makes me sad. Not because I will never have one of them, but because I dont like seeing them getting abused by old creepy men, and they just have to accept it. Seeing that black guy eating his nachos, while he slapped the little blondie right in the ass, with the same hand he was getting all the cheese and sauce with, was fucking disgusting.

kramer.geetar

Reaction score
Why feel bad for the girls? I don't, if anything I'd feel bad for the guys being brainwashed and hustled by those whores. I have no sympathy for the strippers. Its their choice, they don't have to be strippers. They make a choice and work at a strip club, they allow themselves to be handled like meat so fuck 'em (not literally).

All in all it is a sad state of affair to see no matter which side you're on.

carnada

Reaction score
Why feel bad for the girls? I don't, if anything I'd feel bad for the guys being brainwashed and hustled by those whores. I have no sympathy for the strippers. Its their choice, they don't have to be strippers. They make a choice and work at a strip club, they allow themselves to be handled like meat so fuck 'em (not literally).

You are right

Blackie

Reaction score
.. Those girls make a lot of money .. but only a few ever save it and go on to a real life elswhere thru school or whatever ,, lot of sad drug cases ,, kids from multiple guys .. and other horrible shit.

Papus

Reaction score
Carnada get the fuck over it.
The world is a shithole and people are fucked.
Accept it and move on.
STOP THINKING OF WOMEN AS PERFECT ANGELS WHO NEED YOUR PROTECTION
You've got the bitches on pedestals, including the whores in your clubs.
They chose their lot, now they have to live with it.

GO TO THE FUCKING SUPERMARKET OR LIBRARY
This is the only way you will get laid.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
dude I didnt spend any money that day, I just had to go because my friends were going. I just payed the cover and the beer. Im never going to a strip club again. Its a huge waste of money, and seeing women do that stuff makes me sad. Not because I will never have one of them, but because I dont like seeing them getting abused by old creepy men, and they just have to accept it. Seeing that black guy eating his nachos, while he slapped the little blondie right in the ass, with the same hand he was getting all the cheese and sauce with, was fucking disgusting.

Dude, you know what kind of girls want to fuck guys with an attitude like that? Lesbians. And guess what, Lesbians don't fuck guys.

Blackie

Reaction score
.. Best sex I ever had .. was a former stripper that had just got out of prison .. and I was clean and did not drink or use any drugs at the time .. man that girl went thru 3 ..4 different postitions and we kissed as we went .. which prostitutes never do .. don't kiss.

.. Man ... I was back on the crack and drinking .. in like two weeks .. then I was like in a world of prostitutes and a pimp in training ... was the dark side .. and I fell right into it .. long as I was blasting crack ,, oh yeah .. I was runnin her and other girls for hookups and waiting outside .. case a trouble .. all I cared about was my cut a drugs ..

.. I had been there before .. years previous .. man .. that shit don't change .. I did though .. I was better at it and more cut throat .. Nah them girls .. could not fuck with me .. cause on crack .. Ya can;t get get hard anyway .. can't fuck .. and blasting crack was better than sex ..

.. So when one girl tried to short me on a cut of an 8 ball .. I said look bitch ..

.. I did not just fall off the turnip truck .. I am the one fucking driving it ..

.. and prison girl came over and schooled that bitch .. on the cut ..

.. BAD SHIT .. seen enough of it .. and the little kids these girls tote about ,, horrible life.

.. and all manner of shattered lives ..

Papus

Reaction score
you could import a proper russian bride for that kind of money

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
The Real Doll company was close to my house. I went there (a friend knew the owner)and saw some of the product. They said you can try out a "portion" of the doll for $1550 before you buy the whole thing.