I was just told............

• Thread starter longfxukxnhair
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NateCordova

Reaction score
theyre not better just diffrent, i prefer marshall's though,they sound more "alive" and crunchy to me. The peavey sounds "end of the world like". Not my kinda thing

Jonathan Wilder

Reaction score
People who don't like Marshall either have no ear for tone, or their one of those idiots who don't like it because according to them the Marshall sound is "dated/outdated".

I love how people have to put a date on shit. "Oh I don't like 80s rock...that shit's outdated". WTF!? OK so all because it was written in the 80s that means it's no good anymore? Does everything that's good HAVE to be new?

I could care less when something was originally performed. If it sounds badass then who cares when it was done?

Rhys210593

Reaction score
Ridiculous!!! LMAO Marshall Kicks ASS! Peavy can go to hell lmao(thats were there made). And what the bloody hell is a Bugera???? lol I think its safe to say im going back to live under my rock and never speak of this again! XD

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
Ridiculous!!! LMAO Marshall Kicks ASS! Peavy can go to hell lmao(thats were there made). And what the bloody hell is a Bugera???? lol I think its safe to say im going back to live under my rock and never speak of this again! XD

lol

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Peavey is an old school American company that's been putting out quality amps for decades. Might not be your bag, but no reason to get down on them.

psphill27

Reaction score
I guess if I played country, I might like a peavey...but I don't. No way they have the balls of a Marshall. Rape my Marshall?....whatever. I think my Marshalls would make a Peavey their B@#ch and then it it!

psphill27

Reaction score
I guess if I played country, I might like a peavey...but I don't. No way they have the balls of a Marshall. Rape my Marshall?....whatever. I think my Marshalls would make a Peavey their B@#ch and then it it!

I meant to say "eat it" there at the end. Freakin' keyboard!

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peavey is an old school American company that's been putting out quality amps for decades. Might not be your bag, but no reason to get down on them.

Peavey amps are fine. I'm picking on any guy who says Peavey rapes Marshall which is a redonkulous statement involving an obvious abuse of sexual interaction. Sad really...

Besides we all know between these 2 Marshall is wearing the balls.:slash:

MKB

Reaction score
Well, I've had probably 50 or so amps in my 30 years of playing, and many of them were Peaveys. I looked around my studio a few days ago, and the only amps I use now are Marshalls. Every one. I have several guitars (Fenders, Gibsons, Ibanez, PRS), but only Marshall amps. Peaveys are good amps, and they get the job done. But Marshalls are a way of life.

Latest posts