Is my DSL40C naughty?

• Thread starter solarburn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shite sounds right to me.

Great job!

Now I'll have to go mess with mine later tonight.

What other gear are you using?
Oh shit I forgot to add the Wampler Plexidrive mini in front. And still using the Celestion Gold speaker.

It's turning into a fun OD fest in this channel.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
The Dsl40c’s green channel sounds better, to me, than the same channel on the 40cr.

I haven’t tried the 40CR’s green side yet. I did try the red side briefly and it was a bit polite. My DSL is naughty and a bit impolite.

I agree with both of you and that's one reason that I didn't keep my 100HR. The prior version is a bit more rude and gritty. :dude:

Reaction score
I'm having a blast with the Green crunch channel!

What do you think? Shite or right?:naughty:

My hot rodded plexi/8hundy? :D

Christ on a cracker!! Thats your dsl40c!??? Tell me one thing.... how do I get mine to get a nasty ass crunch like that!?? I'm a '92 Purdue AAS/EET so lay the shit on me bro and I promise not to electrocute myself! That was straight up the right shite! Very cool:shred2:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christ on a cracker!! Thats your dsl40c!??? Tell me one thing.... how do I get mine to get a nasty ass crunch like that!?? I'm a '92 Purdue AAS/EET so lay the shit on me bro and I promise not to electrocute myself! That was straight up the right shite! Very cool:shred2:
:lol:

Well it's all outside of chassis massaging.
1. Wampler Plexidrive mini pedal.
2. Celestion Gold speaker
3. DiMarzio Super Distortion pup.

Then you irritate it with a madcap player. The Marshall offended, starts ball rattling and bitch slapping back. That's my naughty girl. One lively box.