It all makes sense to me now

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Born with a Penis? You're a male.
Born with a Vagina? You're a female.

Born males shouldn't compete in women's sports. How is this even a question?

No question. That's biologically how it is. That's not even debatable. Chromosomes dont lie.

FYI: I've mentioned this before but humans can be born XX, XY, XO or XXY. Some people may have cells with XX but others with XY. Let's at least get the science correct.

Regardless of what one is born with IMO free people should have the right to change sex if they want.
Seems like a PITA to me buut if others want to it's not any of my business.
But I like freedom. The more the better.

Yep. I get a kick out of guys poking fun at the cheesy, over the top choices dudes made in the hair metal era (and looking back the "look" does seem quite lame) because they were anything but ghey or "confused" lol, it was all clearly for female attention, those guys got more pu$$y during that era than one could ever dream of in several lifetimes, I mean if you looked right you didn't even have to play in a band (!!!) women just friggin' threw themselves at those feminine looking guys.
Maybe, but R-n-R has a long history of pushing taboos and was part of the sexual revolution in the 60s and 70s. R-n-R is rebellious and I think some of the cross dressing was designed to tweak the establishment and "squares". Regardless, imo rock and roll helped create the society we live in today including the acceptance of gay and trans lifestyles.
But yeah, I never understood the hair metal look. I always thought it was gay, to be honest. Not very enlightened of me.
How come female-to-male trannies dont sign up to play in men's sports?
I googled it. They have. You probably knew that.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call yourself whatever you want. Doesn't mean you are.

Just because I call my dog a horse doesn't make him one.

If the world doesn't conform and accept everything anymore the world has the problem, and will be bullied into accepting.

I'm a Transgender hippopotamus who identifies as a dragon, now make me a restroom or You're Trans -Dragon- Pottamus phobic..ffs when does reality become relevent?

Last edited:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
If the world doesn't conform and accept everything anymore the world has the problem, and will be bullied into accepting.

Its not the world though. It’s a handful that are strictly fruitcake.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I still halfway subscribe to the theory that those who are most upset by gays/trans issues probably secretly like it but they get freaked out. lol
7130a54d-9ade-4fe0-b837-3600a24f2d62_text.gif

Do they ever win?
I don't know but probably not. I suppose most kids that play sports never get very good anyway and are just playing for fun not to win or go pro.
I've frequently seen stories about girls playing boy's football in HS.
But imo, it's f'ed up if somebody claims trans just to try to get a scholarship or whatever. I doubt that happens much though