• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

JCM 2000 TSL 122 Replacement Mainboard

• Thread starter Lederstrumpf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lederstrumpf

Reaction score
My TSL 122 has the issue 5 mainboard.
In the UK, this board apparently goes for around £30. In South Africa, the lowest deal I can get is around R3000, which equates to £240 or 380$. Needless to say, this price is excessive in comparison to the UK offers.

Does anyone know of a fairly cheap international/European retailer of the TSL replacement boards? If European, I would send it to Cologne, Germany.
I tried Marshall themselves, but they haven't replied to my mails.

DesertRumble

Reaction score
here is how i find any board. i do computer repair, and have not tried this for an amplifier but to find laptop boards it seem about the same.

look on the board and find the part numbers....
google the part number to find who the manufacturer is... its probably not going to be marshall. marshall will have had it outsourced. you will have to call the manufacturer and find out if they have any new old stock for that board, 75% of the time the client (marshall) bought down the the exact ammount and they sold out, but sometimes they will say yes we have xxx ammount left. you may have to buy 10 boards or more to get them to ship out :( but if youre desperate for a board at manufacturers price this is what you will do.

joshwike

Reaction score
Hey guys, New to the forum, I have a question about the revisions on the motherboards. Anyone know the year margins with the "good" and "bad motherboards". And if anyone could point me in the right direction to some instruction on all motherboard work, for someone who can replace components, but has no understanding on a complete overhaul, or basic modding. Thanks!

Latest posts