JCM 800 2204 goes to 11?

Reaction score
Hey guys I just saw this Video on Youtube and im not sure if this is a real head or a customized head? all the knobs go to 11 and instead of having Jim Marshalls signature it has Nigel Tufnel from Spinal Tap any clue whats it can be? heres the video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZiTLNs7EQ]Marshall JCM800 2204 50w - YouTube[/ame]

Frankie

Reaction score
2404104.jpg

Reaction score
I POSTED THIS VIDEO!!!!!!! THAT'S ME!!!!!! My dad bought this for $800 and it had all handwired componets and two mercury transformers. The faceplate is indeed not original. I just traded it for a 1978 Marshall Super Bass 100w.

BeardedRetroGuy

Reaction score
I really should watch that movie SpinalTap. Apparently, it's a parody insulting all the dumb-ass "musician" wannabes, especially the ones that actually think having the knob labeled 11 means or does anything. :facepalm:

One day I'm going to make an amp faceplate where the gain knob goes to 27. Why 27? Just because. I wanna see how many f***ing retarded losers look at it and go "Holy shit! You must have a lot of gain." Then maybe I'll invest in a tazer so I can use it on them.

Reaction score
I really should watch that movie SpinalTap. Apparently, it's a parody insulting all the dumb-ass "musician" wannabes, especially the ones that actually think having the knob labeled 11 means or does anything. :facepalm:

One day I'm going to make an amp faceplate where the gain knob goes to 27. Why 27? Just because. I wanna see how many f***ing retarded losers look at it and go "Holy shit! You must have a lot of gain." Then maybe I'll invest in a tazer so I can use it on them.
HAHAHAHAHA That's great. Didn't the JCM900 go to 20 on the gain and the Spinal Tap versions go to infinity?

Ken

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA That's great. Didn't the JCM900 go to 20 on the gain and the Spinal Tap versions go to infinity?

If Tap's went to infinity is was a clip from after the first movie. I always wondered if Marshall made the 900's go to 20 because of Nigel.

I want a faceplate that fits a DSL that goes to 8. People will be amazed at how loud an amp can be that's only 50 watts and only goes to 8!

Ken

Reaction score
If Tap's went to infinity is was a clip from after the first movie. I always wondered if Marshall made the 900's go to 20 because of Nigel.

I want a faceplate that fits a DSL that goes to 8. People will be amazed at how loud an amp can be that's only 50 watts and only goes to 8!

Ken
That sure would be funny!!

Latest posts