Jtm1h Indicator Light...

• Thread starter easyrider
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

easyrider

Reaction score
I’ve just bought a JTM1H and the indicator light was working before it was shipped but it’s not working when I received the amp...I was wondering is it an easy fix ?

Cheers

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve just bought a JTM1H and the indicator light was working before it was shipped but it’s not working when I received the amp...I was wondering is it an easy fix ?

Cheers
I can welcome you to the forum, and I do believe that question has been answered! Cheers Mitch

easyrider

Reaction score
Cheers for the welcome :) and responses.

I took your advice I emailed Marshall direct

Just had an email from Marshall here in the UK

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your question, we sell the replacement bulb the part is BULB-00005 £6.34 plus vat and postage, if you would like to place an order please contact our spares department on 01908 375411.

Kind Regards

Relieved is what I am....By the way I am amazed at this little amp...I bought it for my studio and ended up getting a 1960 AWH few days ago....Sound great and is plenty loud :)

easyrider

Reaction score
Here it is...JTM1H Marshall 50 anniversary Valve amp and Marshall Handwired 1960AHW 4 x 12 Cab

Sounds amazing...Literally end game for me....I've plugged my 11 Rack in to use the studio reverb FX and its sounds fantastic. I'll probaly sell my Vox pathfinders now and just keep the Fender Champ and Fender blues deluxe along with the Marshall

2Ypf9op.jpg

0HnlHxF.jpg

Evs4RuR.jpg

Also go a pro setup on my American fender Deluxe Strat and changed the pick guard to a black one. Plays beautifully now.

Dnjmjuk.jpg

easyrider

Reaction score
Someone has suggested I boost the channel input with a clean drive pedal....Any recommendations? reading up a bit on it it seems valve amps can be improved with a boost pedal...