Jubilee Clone?

• Thread starter marshallnewbie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marshallnewbie

Reaction score
I have been reading up on the clones made by ceriatone. I wanted to know if there are other clone makers for the jubilee. I am looking for Steve Miller clone or something. I am looking for a 25w/50w clone that has a silver face and with the 2553 mini stack size head in the design. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Blake

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I have been reading up on the clones made by ceriatone. I wanted to know if there are other clone makers for the jubilee. I am looking for Steve Miller clone or something. I am looking for a 25w/50w clone that has a silver face and with the 2553 mini stack size head in the design. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Blake

I have a 2550x SDM clone with Heyboer transformers. Sounds awesome and the dual gain is an excellent feature. I have the 25/50 option which is also very nice.

I personally would not get the Ceriatone.

marshallnewbie

Reaction score
How do I go about getting one just like yours. I want the 2550x as well. How much did it cost you?