• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Just another guy trying to play Mayer but with a Les Paul a Klon and Fender Princeton

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
What do u think about this??

Guitar: Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 w/Seymour Duncan Atiquities
Pedal: Klon Ceriatone Centura
Amp: Fender Princeton 1973 with Celestion Creamback
Delay/Reverb: Strymon Timeline and Bluesky

Great stuff. Make it about 3 hours 6 hours longer and I'll give you an extra Like. :)
(I have a Princeton 68 Custom. Lotta bass, but perhaps the most versatile amp on the planet.)

rafalynch

Reaction score
That sounds great Sectado the Celestion creamback, is it 10 inches or 12? and is it the h75 or the 65? I have a 1979 Princeton and I would like to change the speaker and that sound is fabulous. Thank you

sectado

Reaction score
Great stuff. Make it about 3 hours 6 hours longer and I'll give you an extra Like. :)
(I have a Princeton 68 Custom. Lotta bass, but perhaps the most versatile amp on the planet.)

hahaha I need an extra life practicing to be able to do that !! Thank you!!!
Youre right!! Princeton is a lovely amp @Vinsanitizer

That sounds great Sectado the Celestion creamback, is it 10 inches or 12? and is it the h75 or the 65? I have a 1979 Princeton and I would like to change the speaker and that sound is fabulous. Thank you

Its a Celestion Creamback g12m 65! i love this speaker with a fender and marshall too!! thanks!! @rafalynch

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha I need an extra life practicing to be able to do that !! Thank you!!!
Youre right!! Princeton is a lovely amp @Vinsanitizer

Its a Celestion Creamback g12m 65! i love this speaker with a fender and marshall too!! thanks!! @rafalynch
Great job bro, thanks for sharing your work, it does need to be longer !!
Cheers