• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Celestion Creamback Vs Greenback - Round 1 W/marshall 2204

sectado

Reaction score
Difficult choice here, both sound great, and also how they wotk in the mix is a very important point, as you say! ...and great playing as well! :yesway:

Thanks for posting

Thanks to see u again!! @SGFA

I preferred the greenback and I thought it would be the other way round. Sounded great btw.

Thank you!! @purpleplexi

I like them both, and by the time I fill both of my cabs, I am going with a quad of both!;)

:fingersx: Thanks!! @Herbert Mitchell Pearrow

Both were real similar. I have and use Heritage G12M's in my 5153 412 and they kick arse. I've never had the CB's in a cab so I can't opine.

Going by this vid they both lacked bite which mine don't so recording devices do color our clips.

For you heritage sound the same as the greenback? @solarburnDSL50
For me the subtle differences between the heritage and the greenback are the same distance as the cb and gb

That's what I should have said, sound similar not the same, its hair splitting LOL. Get whichever wattage you require that's the only real factor!

Yeah! @pedecamp The wattage ist a factor to define if you want a 4x12 with gb or 2x12 with cb

Thanks to all for the feedback!!