• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

My belated introduction

• Thread starter J_W
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

J_W

Reaction score
I should have posted here first when I joined the forum not too long ago, but alas, better late than never. 😊
I am guitar player and drummer who grew up in NYC and started doing gigs and sessions in my early teens. Worked in production/arrangement as well. Unfortunately, things in life came up and so I kind of abandoned playing for WAY too long. I got to the point a little over a year ago where I thought very deeply about what resonates to me the most in life and trying to navigate through this complex world of random chaos. And the answer (unsurprisingly) was music - and the ability to participate in it again. I currently live in Portland, OR and after some research, meeting with other like-minded people, I've been back at it - and this time around, it's for keeps. I am not a young guy, but I wont let that stop me. Hopefully the talent and good attitude will overshadow that concern.
The people on this forum have been awesome; both helpful and knowledgeable. And I am very grateful to be here!👍

My tastes in music run the gamut and are far too eclectic and long to list. But I will list my unaffordable, rarely attainable 'grail' amps because that's pretty simple. I keep thinking one day, one day I WILL get one of these in my arsenal. :lol:

'58-'60 era Bassman,
'64 JTM45 (of course ;)
'65 Deluxe Reverb
'65 Princeton Reverb

'67/'68 1959 Super Lead

Honorable mentions: Bartel Roseland, Two-Rock Bloomfield Drive, Friedman 'The Plex', 1959HW

Cheers to all! 🤘 🎸

Last edited:

Latest posts