• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

JVM 215C Question

• Thread starter OllieVoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OllieVoss

Reaction score
Lookin for JVM 215 Basic Instructions. HI! I just got the JVM 215C Combo home and I'm trying to figure out how to save to the six channels so that they are the same sound when I click back though Green, Yellow, Red. I know that the Reverb and Master is remembered, but can the Volume/Gain/ Hi/Mid/Low be remembered? or do those have to be the same for all 3? Memory through a Midi maybe?

Does anyone have a link so I can figure out the basics? Hints and Tricks? Ya knows whaddi mean? Thanks. :headbanger:

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

Your question might get more replies if you post it again in the Marshall Amps section.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin for JVM 215 Basic Instructions. HI! I just got the JVM 215C Combo home and I'm trying to figure out how to save to the six channels so that they are the same sound when I click back though Green, Yellow, Red. I know that the Reverb and Master is remembered, but can the Volume/Gain/ Hi/Mid/Low be remembered? or do those have to be the same for all 3? Memory through a Midi maybe?

Does anyone have a link so I can figure out the basics? Hints and Tricks? Ya knows whaddi mean? Thanks. :headbanger:
Hi Ollie
Volumes and EQ aren't remembered via the JVM footswitch or midi.
Quite a few people here have JVM's so there are a lot of threads concerning it if you do a search.

OllieVoss

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm learning the site still. Good point, I posted it on introduce yourself...I'll research it somemore, and repost.

Latest posts