laughing at ourselves

• Thread starter X2203xman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

X2203xman

Reaction score
I've got to tell you guys a little story.Sorry about the blob phrasing.One night,I had who knows how many drinks,and the ol' acrylic bubbly smokey thing had been in constant use all evening.I got that munchie feeling,and remembered that I had a brand new pack of oreo dbble stuff cookies on hand.One led to another and with my compulsory personality,all 36 were soon in my belly.I crashed soon after,and about midnight I was up and crawling on the bathroom floor.I had a churning in my gut,and I wasn't sure which end needed relief first.I also became very dizzy,and sweaty,and there was an almost sweet humming in my ears.I made it to the a/c control and turned it down to about 55.I then crawled back to the toilet,and began to have a major rear end explosion.My damn vision started to narrow,and things got dark.The next thing I remember,I was lying with my head on the a/c vent,with a really cold breeze bringing me back to life.I still had that wierd humming going on,as I pulled myself up from the bathroom floor.It was then that I realized my entire body and bathroom floor was covered in a dense black sludge....Yep,liquid oreo poop.....not cool.I stayed up the rest of the night getting cleaned up.When I got to work a few hours later,I just had to tell some buds about what the oreos had done to me.To this day I'm afraid of those things,and will never touch one again.

Harlequin tusk

Reaction score
Ha Ha ...my weakness when baked was Girl Scout Samoas...damn I'd eat the whole box everytime...

Attachments

• Samoas.jpg
    Samoas.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3

Harlequin tusk

Reaction score
Back when I was in my twenties..my older bro..an alcoholic ..got so drunk he came to my apt and let himself in, he lived the next town over from me...he stumbled over to my stereo..huge at the time and pissed all over it....and then he kept looking for the flush handle...this went on for a few seconds and then he passed out on the floor. I was PISSED at first...then I felt bad for him....alcohol...........

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got to tell you guys a little story.Sorry about the blob phrasing.One night,I had who knows how many drinks,and the ol' acrylic bubbly smokey thing had been in constant use all evening.I got that munchie feeling,and remembered that I had a brand new pack of oreo dbble stuff cookies on hand.One led to another and with my compulsory personality,all 36 were soon in my belly.I crashed soon after,and about midnight I was up and crawling on the bathroom floor.I had a churning in my gut,and I wasn't sure which end needed relief first.I also became very dizzy,and sweaty,and there was an almost sweet humming in my ears.I made it to the a/c control and turned it down to about 55.I then crawled back to the toilet,and began to have a major rear end explosion.My damn vision started to narrow,and things got dark.The next thing I remember,I was lying with my head on the a/c vent,with a really cold breeze bringing me back to life.I still had that wierd humming going on,as I pulled myself up from the bathroom floor.It was then that I realized my entire body and bathroom floor was covered in a dense black sludge....Yep,liquid oreo poop.....not cool.I stayed up the rest of the night getting cleaned up.When I got to work a few hours later,I just had to tell some buds about what the oreos had done to me.To this day I'm afraid of those things,and will never touch one again.

...................:lol::lol::lol:

X2203xman

Reaction score
Proud of sobriety now,just gotta' laugh a bit at my own dumb ass stunts.I must agree with nuke,I have had some sugar issues.The human body is so resilient,and I'm here to attest to that.I do not recomend anyone trying that sugar and alc mix.sobriety is where I'm at now.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
2203X-I don't think there's many people out there that drink that haven't at some point awoken with that 'OMG' feeling!
You're doing great,keep at it!
:thumb:

Quasar-Kid

Reaction score
Proud of sobriety now,just gotta' laugh a bit at my own dumb ass stunts.I must agree with nuke,I have had some sugar issues.The human body is so resilient,and I'm here to attest to that.I do not recomend anyone trying that sugar and alc mix.sobriety is where I'm at now.

I might share a few of my stories... I'm still warming up to you crotchety bastards - give me time

(meanwhile I'll enjoy yours) :D

Angry

Reaction score
... Hell I gotta have one eye shut to see ... an ,, ruh ro ... I logged ib the wrong forum ..Yeah I am laffin ... would not be alive without the humour,, sometimes dark .. Like your rollin along in HUMV and .. WAAAAAAA UUUUUMPPPPHHHH ,, Jacks the truck up in THE AIR a bit and then the bounce smash on the ground .. but we are still driving ... although I from the radio / passenger seat notice daylight coming through a jagged hole where my drivers feet were ,, suposed to be .. as our truck slowed.,, I said you GOT THE WHEEL ! ,, I am gonna floor what is left of the gas pedal, and ,, had to move his severed foot out the way .. when I

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
They was pot shotin us .. but we was still rollin,, I found what was left of the acelerator pedal ,, and .. jammed it as far as I could into floor... WE TOOK OFF .. GOT OUT OF THAT SHIT ... The Driver is Yellin .. WE MADE IT .. WE MADE IT ... I hear the CAV on there channel engaging the back in time folk .. I pull the laces of my buddies boot with his severed foot in it .. to use as a tournequet on his feet missing legs .. he still as I am doing this doesn't know because the adrenilan is flowing, everything is in a weird time warp of fast , slow, precognition and out of body ... ********************************************************************************** OH THE HUMOR*** Oh yeah I still know and work with this guy and others, and he has new feet ,, and we are BOTH STILL ALIVE ,,, and when we tell the story ... WE LAFF OUR ASSES OFF AT THE END .. CAUSE WE STILL HERE .. and to make most other folk feel ok about it .. ya know.

Man even when your not here your still here. Unkillable

Papus

Reaction score
Can't fuck with Blackie....

Just like Lemmy, Blackie can only be killed by Death...

Angry

Reaction score
Yall know I was pumpin gas in my truck when that plane went down less tha a mile from me .. the runway that F-18 would of took ... if it did not fall out the sky after 16 seconds was over my house ,, but what happen was .. I forgot to actually put the gas in my truck .. I was half sleep or sumthin .. so I realize real quik .. i got to turn round get me my gas ,,,, I get back an no is in the slot bay pump .. whatever .. and I jam the nozzle in and .. it starts flowin fuel so I am relieved .... UNTIL I LOOK OVER AND THERE IS A MASSIVE WICKED WITCH LOOKIN MUSHROOM CLOUD OF BLACK SMOKE .. comin up .. I said out loud HOLY GOD DAMM SHIT .. then I looked over an ther was a Black Lady fuelin her car but face in the other way ,, so I was like oh sorry .. somthin on on fire ,,up dat way. Then it came across the radio as a plane down, I switched on the scanners and cb, and the Virginia Beach and Navy were right on point.