Laugh, be worried or be scared?

• Thread starter Les Moore
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Les Moore

Reaction score
:) Interesting. I think that would be area in wich you move when you these dream experiences in an awakened state. That is what I suspect could explain at least some of these experiences, some of mine included.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Well I never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Some drugs create that state... Tip toeing the line between conscious and subconscious.
Another way of being in that state, I have previously mentioned: Meditation.

People have taken the importance out of that. Some people say they "don't have time" for it. Yet, they have several hours of their day wasted in front of a television. Most of the fear comes from that, too.

I see that a lot of people who have the association with fear are ones who watch a lot of horror movies, or TV about paranormal stuff.

I read somewhere that our subconscious does not differenciate if something is reality or not (what we view on the TV). even though we convince our selves that it is not real, it is still imprinted in our subconscious.

My g/f happens to LOVE horror movies.
But she's jumpy as HELL and also has had some experiences related to this subject. But I can't really say or confirm this is fact, just what I observe.

Les Moore

Reaction score
The subconscious is just that; under the conscious. Therefor it is hard to govern or influence. Not impossible, but difficult. However the unconscious can govern the conscious. And that is what plays tricks on us. We can't govern it, but it can govern us, whithout us being aware of it.
This is the main reason why those who have power in one form another wants to get to our unconscious and influence us. If you can make me do what you want while I'm believing it is my choice then you own me.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
Subconscious, is probably more important than what we consider to be our "conscious' state.

of course it is, its what makes many of our decisions without us even realizing it.
our concious state dictates probably 10% of our decision making ability on any given day.

secondly, it is known, mapped, catagorized within something like 11 main personality types, and with sufficient knowledge of an individuals past experiences, behavior and response to a particular stimuli can be predicted with a very high accuracy rate.

pavlov

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize I've brought up the whole TV thing many times, in several threads. I don't mean to be repetitive, I just think it is very serious.

Les Moore

Reaction score
Agree. Unfortunately it is used to keep us docile, uninformed and consumers, mostly. It's not all crap, but very close. Immagine what a beautiful thing it could be.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize I've brought up the whole TV thing many times, in several threads. I don't mean to be repetitive, I just think it is very serious.

Depends on how you use/take a 'TV' to be honest!
Get into 'displays' as much as you do your amps & you'll take it for exactly that-a display!
As many machine operators will tell you "You're in charge of the machine,the machines never in charge of you"
Remember that it's YOUR visual display for family photo's,films,documentarys of YOUR choice!
CONTROL IT,you own it,it's YOUR bitch!

:lol::lol::lol:

:thumb:

Far Rider

Hendrixian
VIP Member
Reaction score
of course it is, its what makes many of our decisions without us even realizing it.
our concious state dictates probably 10% of our decision making ability on any given day.

secondly, it is known, mapped, catagorized within something like 11 main personality types, and with sufficient knowledge of an individuals past experiences, behavior and response to a particular stimuli can be predicted with a very high accuracy rate.

pavlov

Woof woof.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
It's that thing on which you can watch sports matches?
Such as the one where the Dutch hockey ladies just scored 1-0 against... ehm, Argentine!

Gr,

Gerrit.

I'm assuming this was in the olympics...? I'm not very proud, so I could care less :lol:
That was for field hockey, right? Women's?

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
I'm assuming this was in the olympics...? I'm not very proud, so I could care less :lol:
That was for field hockey, right? Women's?

Of course it is.
It has to do with pride though but not in a negative manner.
At least not here with hockey. No riots, no hate. Just good sports.

Gr,

Gerrit.

*And our girls are the prettiest...

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I'm not a believer in paranormal bullsh!t, so what I suggest is install security lights around the outside perimeter of your house to scare off anything potentially chewing on your house.

Marshallmaniac

Reaction score
Yep, another great scientific explanation, the thing I don't buy is how they all watch themselves dead and hear everything that others are doing around them, astounding the shit out of these people when they came back to life.
There are also many of these same people that have big anger issues about being bought back here because it was so incredible where they were.. You can come to all the conclusions you like about it but until you actually look into it as we have from the dawn of time you really don't have any idea. I was totally atheist before I did, believe me! Good thing is: you also get to find out for sure :fingersx: I recommend a series called 'I survived, beyond & back' watch some of those and see what you think at the very least. Good luck with everything, sounds like you're fine, Heres one, not good, not bad but it's all I can find on the fly,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSQ1XUWVLRc[/ame]

Turned out to be a great thread I think.
Well, went to bed last night. Guess what, woke up again this night. By someone stroking the hair off my face.
But you see, this is almost always the case; I wake up. So there´s always the possiblity that I´m waking up fraom a dream. I can´t deny that!
After reading your posts guys I have decided I can´t do much about this stuff. I´m going to accept that there is someone or something there, sharing my house with me. At least "it" does´nt seem malevolent. Even good (reminding me of the unlocked door, stroking hair from my face).
MM, just want to say I don´t think we know everything. In fact I´ve stated that a few times. But there are many cases of these phenomenon that can be explained by psychological or material factors, and it can be difficult to distinguish between the two. I think htat if something happens to someone we shouldn´t jump to the conclusion that it is supernatural. I´m not saying that this is what you´re saying, not at all, but some people do. I have a friend who is like that. With ghosts and UFO´s.
I haven´t seen anyone in this thread acting like that, but I think one should keep that in mind.
I have 2 cats. One, Emil, simply wont go into the kitchen, which is newly built. The other one however doesn´t care. When I´m the kitchen Emil starts calling me from some other part of the house. Weird.
If any of you want to share stuff but not openly you´re more than welcome to do so by pm.
There are other strange phenomena, touched upon by some posts. The near death experiences for instance. Some have been theoretically explained. I have one favourite, since I came up with the idea before I actually read an article by an Austrian dr. that came to the same conclusion.
Many describe the same thing; warm light, seeing relatives and friends. What do they all have in common other than these experiences? When the heart stops the brain is deprived of oxygen, a chemical among other chemicals in the brain. Could it be that the absence of this chemical in the same organ, the brain, causes a hallucination, equal in all cases, in all brains? It´s likely. The Austrian Dr. came to that conclusion.
But there are other incidents wich are more difficult. For example those who die in a hospital and are the revived. In many cases they can describe EXACTLY what happened when death occurred. Who came in to the room, who did what, and perfect time order.
Many questions remain to be answered for sure.