Live only

• Thread starter What?
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
while he had his hits, the song that probably had the most visibility was his cover of this:

I remember the TV commercials that used it... sort of,. I don't remember what the commercials were, but I remember the usage of the song & how popular it was.

I remember going back to college, at the time, taking a couple music classes; Classical guitar & Jazz Ensemble. When I was in the Classical class, I whipped out the GT version of Who Do You Love guitar, on my classical guitar & everyone was blown away, because, to them, it was a radical piece & also, everybody, even though they didn't listen to rock, knew the piece, because it was played dozens of times a day, on every channel on the TV...

So, even though an easy piece, they all thought I was a rock star... lol...

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
while he had his hits, the song that probably had the most visibility was his cover of this:

I remember the TV commercials that used it... sort of,. I don't remember what the commercials were, but I remember the usage of the song & how popular it was.

I remember going back to college, at the time, taking a couple music classes; Classical guitar & Jazz Ensemble. When I was in the Classical class, I whipped out the GT version of Who Do You Love guitar, on my classical guitar & everyone was blown away, because, to them, it was a radical piece & also, everybody, even though they didn't listen to rock, knew the piece, because it was played dozens of times a day, on every channel on the TV...

So, even though an easy piece, they all thought I was a rock star... lol...

Classic rock radio stations around here usually go for "Bad to the Bone".
I always like the Hank cover

Latest posts