Look What Finally Showed Up At My Door

EastLa

Reaction score
I got my pedal 2 weeks ago and so far I'm glad it finally came in. (backordered since August of 18).
I just want to know what people's thoughts are on the Master Channel memory per clean/crunch/OD1/OD2 settings? Part of me just wants to use the master 2 as a boost and not have it memorized in the other channels.

Chrome

Firebird Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please confirm it actually does what it's supposed to do. haha. The way Marshall has been going with their switching oddities lately, that thing may end up shutting the lights off/on in your house instead of changing channels. :)

I got one for my dsl 100 hr and it does exactly what it is supposed to do. it definitely opened my options as far as different gain and all that goes with it.

cvansickle

Reaction score
I got my pedal 2 weeks ago and so far I'm glad it finally came in. (backordered since August of 18).
I just want to know what people's thoughts are on the Master Channel memory per clean/crunch/OD1/OD2 settings? Part of me just wants to use the master 2 as a boost and not have it memorized in the other channels.

Now that I have the PEDL, I kind of like this feature. Clean, Crunch, and OD1 are pretty consistent in their master volumes, at least the way I have them adjusted, but when I kick on OD2 there is a volume drop, and it helps to have the second master volume to compensate. If I need a boost on the others, the second master provides it.

cvansickle

Reaction score
Finally got the new switch incorporated into my big pedalboard:

p2ip6sC.jpg

Rick in HB

Reaction score
Look what finally showed up at my door.
The infamous, better late than never PEDL-9106 6 way pedal for my DSL40CR !
$169 and came with a bag of candy!

View attachment 55877
Excellent! Would like to know how well it works and how you like it. The standard 2-switch Channel/FX pedal that came with my DSL40 can get flaky. First, the FX switch doesn't always work - doesn't turn the loop back on after I turn it off. Unless, after I turn it back on (and nothing happens) I hit the Channel switch - then the loop comes back in. Of course, now I'm on the other channel so I have to hit it again to get back to where I was. But..... when I do that, if I was on the crunch channel being controlled by Master 2 it comes back on Master 1. Usually I just leave the FX on and control the pedals individually. No problem if you want just one effect - kind of awkward if you want more than one.

Joe Shaban

Reaction score
I got my 91016 yesterday to, the first time I plugged it in it didn't work. My connections were good, I plugged in the original 2-position switch and it worked fine. Tried the 91016 one more time and it came to life? WTF...... It's great!!

Muziekschuur

Reaction score
Midi needs the amp to be switched off when plugging in. I assume in this case they used the bypass switch. So bypass, plug in and it works. That’s because it’s a stupid signal i think. (Meaning it does not send only receive). Just test it and we’ll find out. Still own my MA50C combo. Not done rocking that one.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my 91016 yesterday to, the first time I plugged it in it didn't work. My connections were good, I plugged in the original 2-position switch and it worked fine. Tried the 91016 one more time and it came to life? WTF...... It's great!!
Just saw your installed photo. Holy moly, that's a pedalboard to be envied! And so neat! Can you do mine?
:welcome:To the forum

Springfield Scooter

Reaction score
Excellent! Would like to know how well it works and how you like it. The standard 2-switch Channel/FX pedal that came with my DSL40 can get flaky. First, the FX switch doesn't always work - doesn't turn the loop back on after I turn it off. Unless, after I turn it back on (and nothing happens) I hit the Channel switch - then the loop comes back in. Of course, now I'm on the other channel so I have to hit it again to get back to where I was. But..... when I do that, if I was on the crunch channel being controlled by Master 2 it comes back on Master 1. Usually I just leave the FX on and control the pedals individually. No problem if you want just one effect - kind of awkward if you want more than one.

A must-have in my opinion. Makes the DSL40CR a very versatile tool. Icing on the cake!

Latest posts