• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Look what I got today...................

• Thread starter kev93_10
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kev93_10

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2yud8zyAI]YouTube - Kev's brief dodgy demo of a Martamp M50 and a '69 Marshall 4x12[/ame]

K

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the demo Kev! Love these kind of amps. If you get the chance do the Marshall too. Love to hear it.

kev93_10

Reaction score
Yeh I will try but the JMP doesn't have Power Scaling like the amp above so it's loud! Which isn't a problem for me but my camera crackles and distorts due to the volume.

Will see what I can do though.

K

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeh I will try but the JMP doesn't have Power Scaling like the amp above so it's loud! Which isn't a problem for me but my camera crackles and distorts due to the volume.

Will see what I can do though.

K

Cool. I'm sure I'll hear from here without the camera...:eek2:

:jam:

Bunnest

Reaction score
In '77 there were SEVERAL PCB amps made with mustard caps. They are the bomb. They must have found a stash or got a great deal that year...truly a beautiful 1987 head...