Marshall 50 full stack w/'59 Les Paul filmed back in 1981...

• Thread starter Geetarpicker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Electrix69

Reaction score
Great stuff, Glen! You certainly had/have the talent to be a pro, i.e. "rock star." The only missing ingredient, I guess is luck, right? By that I mean as far as getting a major record deal, exposure on TV, etc.

Again, you rock!

Which reminds me, bring back the 80s! I'm more than sick and tired of the sorry state of what is considered "modern" rock. And for some years now! And most certainly, you don't want to hear my comments concerning cRap (so-called) music!!

All the best,

Electrix69

bosrocker51

Reaction score
holy crap! I can't believe the size of that Marshall stack. I envy you - you musta had a blast back then... glad you're still around to talk about it.

tarznamps

Reaction score
Nice. I didn't have a clue what a Marshall and Les Paul was when I was 18 - you had it going on. I got a used Kramer and Crate G40C back in '88.

Just curious - do guys (non-collectors) with '59 LP's ever think about selling them considering what they go for now?

Geetarpicker

Reaction score
I recently found my exact old original 50 watt Marshall in my videos. I had sold that amp in about '84 or '85. However to get it back I'll need to find a similar one to trade for it, as the current owner really likes it!
So, now looking for an "A" serial number "small box" lead (1987) spec Marshall 50 to then trade. Need NOT be perfect cosmetically (issues there actually prefered to keep it affordable) but needs to have original transformers, and be electrically stock and as original as possible.

80's Rocker

Reaction score
Awesome stuff, good luck on getting that amp back, I know you are probably wanting it alot right now so I hope you get it!

Latest posts