• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall AFD 100 - Gauging Interst - UK

• Thread starter Chris.W
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris.W

Reaction score
Excellent condition, still has original box, all case candy, un-opened shirt and certificate of authenticity.
BRAND NEW (put in today) matched quad of JJ 6550 Power Tubes (have receipt £120)
Brand new Swan Flight case specifically made for the AFD100 (cost 70). This is a proper road case, not just a cheap plastic case.

I'm happy to meet up within an hour of Newcastle.

Reason for sale = Looking for a more versatile amp.

Any offers by PM and I'll get back to you. Thanks, Chris.

JVM

Reaction score
Hey if I could, I would jump on this offer In a second. Unfortunately, I live nowhere near Newcastle and all i have to trade is a JVM 210H:( But hey, if you're interested.....:naughty: I'd be happy to pay for shipping!

Chris.W

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure how we could work it though seen as though we are several thousand miles apart! Which is a shame....

JVM

Reaction score
True, but how do we know when each other has shipped and that everything's legit?

Well, hear me out : We both post our amps on ebay and buy each others. That way if one of us isn't legit, we have proof. Plus then we can track them in the mail:thumb:

The Ozzk

Reaction score
True, but how do we know when each other has shipped and that everything's legit?

It has been done plenty of times here. Keep e-mails as proof and you need each other's addresses. You both will have to pay duty fees which will be different for each of you. You can settle any shipping/duty fees related items using paypal.

take pictures of the amps and discuss details thoroughly. Keep constant communication.

safc78

Reaction score
Don't forget you will both need a step up/down transformer to play it in your countries...
Playing a UK product in the US will not harm it, but it won't work either.
Plug something 120V into a UK socket and you'll blow it up.

Strateuphoria

Reaction score
23348_th.gif

don't marshalls come with these anymore?

big dooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
they stopped doing that from the JCM900's onwards... probably had to do with safety bollocks

Si.

Reaction score
Just buy my 410C.. you know it makes sense....