Marshall And Summer Namm...

Springfield Scooter

Reaction score
Marshall has been great about keeping new products undercover, untill the trade show.....

Any speculations on new products at this years, upcoming summer trade show?????

How about a DSL40 HR head....Finally....

Or...

Lets hear your thoughts....

lespaul6

Reaction score
A modified JCM 800 and 1959SLP using the same reissue build platforms with the ability to switch in added gain and tone mods ... no noise gates or other add ons.

Bloodrock

Reaction score
The 20 watters will keep me happy for years. But I’d love to see my all time favorite Marshall reissued, the 8100!! Or at least update the valvestates with a worthy successor to the originals.

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
it wouldn't be different enough from the SV20H, don't really see the point... differences are very little.

btw Marshall when's the last time marshall released important models at summer namm ?

I think they introduced the JTM45HW at summer NAMM back around 2000. I still have my autographed t-shirt.

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
an updated reactive powerbrake would be a good addition to the line...

That, my friend, is a very thoughtful "outside of the box" perspective! :thumbs:

20 watt JVM please!

In reference to this and a few similar comments: While I've not owned a JVM, I've been led to believe that the series (overall) is quite capable of giving up it's goods at even some very low volumes? The biggest benefit I could see of a lower wattage version might be possibly a smaller chassis, so that it would not look so goofy on narrower/smaller footprint speaker cabinets! :rolleyes:

I think I must however add my vote for the concept of having production meet the demands for products already released! :nuts:

Just My $.02,
Gene