Marshall And The Pedl 91016 For Dsl 40/100

• Thread starter Chrome
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chrome

Firebird Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone help me understand? Marshall makes amps, Marshall makes footswitch for amps. Marshall sells amps in the US, but when you try to buy the PEDL91016 from Thomann's they state that Marshall will not allow them to sell to the US? Pitbull Audio is the only distributor that can sell them to the US? and they are always out of stock. makes absolutely no sense to not make them readily available in the US. Rant over.

sjruvolo

Reaction score
Been trying to get one of these foot switches. I have experienced the same run around. Marshall needs to fix this. There are plenty new DSL users out here.

Chrome

Firebird Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
not only are they hard to get, but Thomann's offers them for 116.00 and Pitbull Audio marks them up to 200.00 and you still can't get them. they call that price gouging lol.

EastLa

Reaction score
I put one on backorder with another dealer. They said they expect to have them in 3-6 weeks, but who knows. At this point I'd buy one from Pitbull, but they have been out of stock for 2 months.

Exojam

Reaction score
OK. I am not in the market for one but I had a few minutes so I looked around at a few places.

sjruvolo

Reaction score
OK. I am not in the market for one but I had a few minutes so I looked around at a few places.
Thanks. Seems like Marshall is dragging their feet on this product. Perhaps there is something in development that would be replacing the 91016 PEDL.

EastLa

Reaction score
Marshall told me that "they are shipping" and to get with my Marshall dealer. This was months ago.

Exojam

Reaction score
Thanks. Seems like Marshall is dragging their feet on this product. Perhaps there is something in development that would be replacing the 91016 PEDL.

Yeah, pretty much all I found was other people looking for it and getting nothing but back orders or a jacked price from that one dealer.

Hopefully you guys looking for them get something soon.

Snowdogyyz

Reaction score
I got mine from Pitbull Audio. I watched their preorder get pushed back time after time. As soon as it showed in stock I ordered. They were in stock for a few days and I mentioned it on here but no one wanted to pay for it. Not sure why they are so far behind but I can tell you it makes the amp a LOT more enjoyable to use.

rx7carl

Reaction score
Can anyone answer if this footswitch will work with a DSL100H? I have a 2017 model but the manual doesn't say if this is compatible

Latest posts