• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall Class 5 C5-01 cranked - recording

• Thread starter maxime1122
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maxime1122

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I played with my Class 5 cranked - full 5 watts mode - this time. I recorded this like in the old days with only a SM57.

No cabs, its the combo that is mic'ed. But, it was boosted with a Tube Screamer.

I panned the dry recording on the left and I added some reverb on the right.

Class5 Somebody Get Me A Doctor by maxime1122 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

* Don't pay attention to the playing, I played the first riff that came on my mind :)

Hope you like it!

:h5:

Last edited:

iron broadsword

Reaction score
Did you have to post this?! Mine should be in monday or tuesday, and now it's going to be an even longer weekend. :p

great tone

dptone5

Reaction score
Great work and recording Max! Sounds great!

You're a recording machine!! :h5:

X2203xman

Reaction score
That was great!,It sounds 100 times better than the first production one that I purchased and sent back.I waited for 4 months for mine ,and it arrive with issues,damn man, am I gone to have to try again?..thanks for the share.