Marshall Jubilee 2525

• Thread starter maxime1122
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maxime1122

Reaction score
I had to record a quick clip for an issue with a pedal, so I took the opportunity to record a quick clip of the new Jubilee.

With the gain just over 6, you can see that the "clean" channel is a bit crunchy, so you have to roll down a bit your volume know for more of a clean tone. I like the amp so far (btw it's the combo version).

I will try to do a comparison between the Jubilee 2525C and the DSL40C (with Celestion Vintage speaker).. if you guys are interested!

jimmy3711

Reaction score
Nice clip.

I have the combo as well and really dig it. I also have the 2555x running through a 2536 cabinet. I'm debating on picking up the 2525h to run through that cab. I like the punch the 2555x can give though. I tried running the combo through the 2x12 and while it gets plenty loud, it just seems to lack that thump in your chest that the 2555x can give. I am looking at it this way - the combo is a great take and go for small jam sessions, the 2525h and the 2536 would be a great combo for smaller gigs and the 2555x and the 2536 a great combo for bigger gigs and outdoor shows.

I just don't know that I can justify another $1200 for it.

Latest posts