• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall PA 20, 1970

• Thread starter surfguy13
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

surfguy13

Reaction score
Going to have to sell one of my amps and the PA20 has drawn the short straw. It's a 1970 amp and is in pretty amazing condition throughout.

MarshallPA202012.jpg

The amp was fully serviced by Marshall at Bletchley, Milton Keynes, last year including new valves.

MarshallPA202011.jpg

Marshall changed the mains transformer but, apart from a couple of caps and a fuse holder, this is the only changed part as far as I'm aware. The caps and fuse holder come with the amp.

1970PA20008.jpg

I'm in the UK and am happy to ship worldwide. The amp is pretty light relative to my JMP 50.

1970PA20010.jpg

I'm also happy to consider a part exchange or swap but this is probably only feasable in the UK.

1970PA20006.jpg

Please PM me if interested. I can phone land line (not mobile/cell phones) numbers in Canada, USA and Europe for free so can give you a call.

1970PA20007.jpg

More photos can be found on my photobucket page:

Marshall PA20 1970 pictures by surfguy13 - Photobucket

I can provide more photos on request.

Cheers

Guy

Dallasjohn

Reaction score
Price please?

I assume you had it retired from PA to lead guitar?

Thanks...good luck.

John

Dallasjohn

Reaction score
Thank you Guy....IT IS MINE.

Guys and gals...Guy is a great person and Forum friend! You could not buy or sell to a better person! A gem.

Thanks Mate! Cheers.

John

surfguy13

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words John - it wasn't all down to me though, you made this deal a VERY pleasant experience!
I just hope you love the amp as much as I did.
This is what forums are all about and all my experiences on this forum have been very positive and very friendly!! :thumb:

Dallasjohn

Reaction score
She s beautiful....and mine! Yea! Looks like new units at Guitar Center! A 1971! Really.

Guy did an incredible packing job and shipment from UK to US overnight at slow boat cost!

Great guy...but do nt buy from him cause I want nothing he has.

Thanks Mate. J

Latest posts