Marshall Parts Info 2024

• Thread starter velboh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

velboh

Reaction score
I hope this is useful to someone...

I have been having trouble sourcing a Marshall 120v mains transformer for a 2525h mini Jubilee head. I purchased the UK 230v version and need the 120v part (TXMA-00194). Although I have seen it listed ($165 to $223 US) every place I have seen has it out of stock.

After searching this forum I was able to see several posts that they had success contacting JAMindustries to get parts and find someone in the US with the parts. I contacted JAMindustries and some of the resellers they use and they all stated they no longer distribute for Marshall after 12/29/23.

I contacted Marshall direct a few times explaining there are no local parts distributers and finally ended up being contacted by Joanna at Marshall UK, saying they could just sell me the part directly. The cost of the transformer from Marshall direct is £10 ( $12.67US). Shipping is more expensive than the part, all in I'm at $50.

I hope this is useful to someone trying to source parts or maybe get a deal while they transition distributors. Here is the contact info:

Joanna.green@marshall.com

1706668745213.png

Tatzmann

Reaction score
10£. Got lucky. Thats almost a good price for it.

The other guy who bought a broken Jubilee100w ordered a new mainboard for it. That was like 300 plus shipping, ordered from Marshalls.

Latest posts