How do you unblock someone?

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
They still push your buttons so that would mean they’re cutting edge…no?

No, but trying to push buttons does make you an admitted troll.

A kangaroo troll.

A kanga-troll.

A "troll-a-roo".

Whoop de frickin' do.

Like Tutti fruity stew.

On you.

Ew!

:D

Ok Aus, we're done here, I've spent enough time with this. If you have anything further, please contact Vinstaberger, or whatever your friend's name is. Otherwise, I'll catch up w/u in your next stupid thread.

ElvisNixon

Reaction score
I dont want to get anyones hopes up or crushed even.
But I hereby declare that there will be no immediate un-blocking. But my people have been reviewing the situation around the clock and have made headway if only at a sloths pace.
Is that you Elon?? 😀😀

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
No, but trying to push buttons does make you an admitted troll.

A kangaroo troll.

A kanga-troll.

A "troll-a-roo".

Whoop de frickin' do.

Like Tutti fruity stew.

On you.

Ew!

:D

Ok Aus, we're done here, I've spent enough time with this. If you have anything further, please contact Vinstaberger, or whatever your friend's name is. Otherwise, I'll catch up w/u in your next stupid thread.

“Troll” like the word “narcissist” have been muddied up in their meanings that their meaning has been nullified. Thus MILF’s and other humanoids who have been jilted tend to use these words as weapons on Instagram and other internet zombie apps for their own ends rather than the edification of the next generation.