Marshall St1 Pcb Layout

• Thread starter valvestorm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

valvestorm

Reaction score
Does anyone have the layout for a Marshall ST1 PCB? I am particularly interested in the under board trace layout. Trying to figure out which end of the (2) 10k decoupling resistors (middle of the board) feeds the v1 anodes?

valvestorm

Reaction score
I just need a good pic of the top side of an unpopulated board (so I can see the traces thru it), or a pic of the under side of the board. Trying to see how the B+ is arranged as it goes thru the (2) 10k resistors in the center of the board. It looks like it comes from the PI to the pot side of the nearest 10k, thru that to the CF anode resistor and the tube side of the other 10k, then thru that 10k on to v1 anode resistors? Just trying to figure out if that is right?

Tone-smith

Reaction score
Yes, I do? you can have a image of the top-I'll take the image down after a day.

Their are different layouts for the St1 original from the 70' and the 90's reissue. Any one have the JTM45 or Bluesbreaker PCB?

I won't be passing around my own version that happened on the LPF with a vintage guitar layout and other took the credit for my cad file and are selling /making a business from my work. that would be ALk

Last edited:

S9X

Reaction score
help yourself :)

Attachments

• JCM800transfer.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 222