Marshall Tsl 60 Head

• Thread starter bridge500t
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bridge500t

Reaction score
Marshall TSL 60 head in good condition. Recently re-tubed with Genalex Gold Lion B759 12AX7's and thetubestore.com Preferred Series EL34's. Amp works perfectly with no issues. Has a brand new 5 button foot switch also. $550.00 plus shipping CONUS. Please ask if you have any questions. Thanks!
DUKir5nl.jpg

CJtKCRTl.jpg

R8WWUVQl.jpg

8rj73dsl.jpg

bridge500t

Reaction score
You have any clips of this Marshall in action!!
Not at the moment. I actually keep it at friends house, I'll see if I can get over there tomorrow and make one. Might not be the best sounding since all I have is my cell phone, LOL

Last edited:

bridge500t

Reaction score
You have any clips of this Marshall in action!!
Here you go. Not the best recording since it was done with my phone. I couldn't turn the amp up as much as I wanted to showing how it really shines since my friends wife was home and she would have thrown a fit. I had my friend playing so I could mess with the controls. You can see everything works, channels switch fine, all tone controls work, deep switch, mid shift all work. I didn't hook the foot switch up but it does work perfectly and is brand new. I am running the head through a 1936 Lead 2x12 loaded with an Eminence Man O War and Eminence Governor.

stringtree

Reaction score
I'm really surprised your amp has not sold...

It sounds really really good!