• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Mesa

• Thread starter Beryllium-9
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jcm800gridlock

Reaction score
Enjoy the visit. Always wanted to go there. I was a Mark IIB guy. I’ve owned quite a few Mesa’s but the older Mark combos were always my favorites.

I am currently Mesa-less, but thinking about picking up a Fillmore 50 combo or an old Son of Boogie (SOB) combo one of these days.

Beryllium-9

Reaction score
Enjoy the visit. Always wanted to go there. I was a Mark IIB guy. I’ve owned quite a few Mesa’s but the older Mark combos were always my favorites.

I am currently Mesa-less, but thinking about picking up a Fillmore 50 combo or an old Son of Boogie (SOB) combo one of these days.
I have a Tremoverb and love the hell out of it! I run a long plate Mullard in V1 and usually keep 6L6 tubes in it. Couple those with a Suhr Koko Boost and a Fryette PS2 (just for speaker clipping), and look the fuck out! When I get hooked on it my Marshalls collect dust. Having an odd problem with V1 at the moment. It seems to blow the tube but when I pull it out and plug it back in it comes back to life for about 2-3 minutes. Then it happens again.. The tube doesn't actually blow... Not a fun amp to work on so now I have an excuse to go to Mesa. Spoke to a tech over the phone and he was stumped as well.. It has never been serviced. I love the reverb with this amp.. It's just right..