Missing subscriptions

• Thread starter jep1210
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jep1210

Reaction score
I looked and none of the posts, I've posted in/started over the past few months, are showing up in my User Control Panel.

I have the same problem over on the My LesPaul forums and those guys feel I, A. Don't exist or 2. that I've been abducted...which is just silly because we ALL know we're all alone in the universe :hmm:. :lol:

So what gives?

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see 3 pages of them.

Subscriptions are different.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep, I see them all. I'm not sure what makes you think they "disappeared"? :shrug:

When you look at your profile, click on statistics, then find all posts by this member. It should list all of your posts, in the order from last to 1st. There is a cutoff point though, after so much time, or amount of posts, the site won't find them anymore...

re: subscriptions. I honestly have never used them here. On other forums they never worked, so I figured that they probably didn't work here either. I think though, that when Alex stripped down the site, when he was going to do the software transfer, he disabled certain features & that might have been one of them. IDK... let's not turn this into a complaint about the like button (or lackthereof)...

levelx43

Reaction score
I looked and none of the posts, I've posted in/started over the past few months, are showing up in my User Control Panel.

I have the same problem over on the My LesPaul forums and those guys feel I, A. Don't exist or 2. that I've been abducted...which is just silly because we ALL know we're all alone in the universe :hmm:. :lol:

So what gives?

#1 We did not abduct you. We have been too busy working

the Political debates. So far, both of our people are
leading the polls in each party.
#2 You are not alone in the universe.

jep1210

Reaction score

#1 We did not abduct you. We have been too busy working

the Political debates. So far, both of our people are
leading the polls in each party.
#2 You are not alone in the universe.

:lol:

jep1210

Reaction score
Yep, I see them all. I'm not sure what makes you think they "disappeared"? :shrug:

When you look at your profile, click on statistics, then find all posts by this member. It should list all of your posts, in the order from last to 1st. There is a cutoff point though, after so much time, or amount of posts, the site won't find them anymore...

re: subscriptions. I honestly have never used them here. On other forums they never worked, so I figured that they probably didn't work here either. I think though, that when Alex stripped down the site, when he was going to do the software transfer, he disabled certain features & that might have been one of them. IDK... let's not turn this into a complaint about the like button (or lackthereof)...

The fact that when I go to "Subscription Threads" ->"List Subscriptions" under the control panel (User CP) and there are only two posts listed is what makes me think they "disappeared".

I hear ya, I won't make a thing of it. I see there's a different way to get them now. I won't bring it up anymore. Thanks.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a 'subscription' setting, I forget exactly where.
I went searching for it when I first signed up, because I was getting a hundred emails or so a day whenever someone posted something, even in threads I didn't post in.

Then I realized how problematic the function was.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that when I go to "Subscription Threads" ->"List Subscriptions" under the control panel (User CP) and there are only two posts listed is what makes me think they "disappeared".

I hear ya, I won't make a thing of it. I see there's a different way to get them now. I won't bring it up anymore. Thanks.
If there's a problem, I think it's fair to ask about it. I'm not very familiar w/ the subscription feature on this forum though. As Micky said though, it sounds like it's had it's glitches too, like any other forum I've been on in the past & tried it...

My comment about the like button is because we've already had about 50+ threads about it & they've all been shut down/deleted because they either turn into a complaint fest, or quarreling amongst the posters. It gets interjected into other threads & also gets them closed/shut down. At this point, there's nothing we can do about it. It will be reinstated at some point, but, probably after the forum software is changed to something more modern...

Hopefully soon...

Frodebro

Reaction score
I read the thread title and thought this was going to be about Penthouse magazine ceasing publication...