Mojotone Alex Lifeson Lerxst

• Thread starter Drinkingdeath01
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Well, your paying extra just because it’s a signature amp. I wonder how different it sounds compared to a real stock Jubilee amp?

Boxtrot56

Reaction score
Only watched Alex demo the Lerxst this morning on the tube. Decent looking....not in the market dor anything, but keen on listening to a bit more on Lerxst.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Love this guy to death, a great guy and a great guitar player but I think he blows with the wind in regards to amps he endorses whoever is willing to pay him the most, look no further his early videos of him his tone came from a Marshall and it sounded great. :yesway:

Last edited:

ampeq

Reaction score
I was looking at it on Sweetwater and right next to it was a Friedman BE 50 Deluxe, for the same price. No contest. I watched the videos on both and the Friedman is night and day over the Lerxst.
By the way, “Lerxst” is Lifeson’s nickname.

X2203xman

Reaction score
Love this guy to death, a great guy and a great guitar player but I think he blows with the wind in regards to amps he endorses whoever is willing to pay him the most, look no further his early videos of him his tone came from a Marshall and it sounded great. :yesway:

Solid fact.His small box days oozed tone.You should get a discount for the really bad name.Hard to say Lerxst.

67Mopar

Reaction score
I wonder how it compares to the hand-wired Ceriatone?

I was playing my 2550 this afternoon... What an awesome amp! Not only are no pedals needed, they're almost an insult to stock tone. The UK made G12T's are the best sounding speakers I've ever played with a Marshall. Love em'!