• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

My Bluesbreaker Build (help And Advice Wanted)

DerekIsEric

Reaction score
Hi MarshallForum folks!

Im currently building a Modified Kt66 Bluesbreaker with greenbacks etc for a university project (Pretty cool right?) but im planning on adding a reverb tank to the combo and having it integrated in the circuit (Basically a fender twin style reverb). Solid state isnt a problem for the amplification required for the reverb signal

What would be the best way to do this?
Has anyone done something like this before?
Any advice on building/combining the two circuits?

Any help is great

S.

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
There are several guys that build amps here. I am not that far advanced .
Several websites will schematics on this I bet

ampmadscientist

Reaction score
Hi MarshallForum folks!

Im currently building a Modified Kt66 Bluesbreaker with greenbacks etc for a university project (Pretty cool right?) but im planning on adding a reverb tank to the combo and having it integrated in the circuit (Basically a fender twin style reverb). Solid state isnt a problem for the amplification required for the reverb signal

What would be the best way to do this?
Has anyone done something like this before?
Any advice on building/combining the two circuits?

Any help is great

S.

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

All the information you need is contained in the Hot Rod Deluxe schematic.

https://www.thetubestore.com/lib/thetubestore/schematics/Fender/Fender-Hot-Rod-Deluxe-Schematic.pdf

However to use solid state / op amps you need a low voltage power supply which is usually about plus / minus 15 volts.

Other than that, you can use the high voltage already in a tube amp, to run a tube reverb circuit.

Latest posts