My collection--The amps!

• Thread starter matt3310
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

richieG

Reaction score
That is a fine collection. Some nice choices there.

crankedmarshall

Reaction score
I am! She helps me find new amps and guitars all the time!

Does she have a sister? :naughty:

Seriously though, to have a spouse who not only puts up with your hobby but actually helps you hunt down new acquisitions and shares in the fun? You sir are a lucky man!

Nisent

Reaction score
REALLY GREAT COLLECTION!!!! The fact that you have a variety shows your a true tone freak and love music of all sort and to have a wife like that dude you are truly blessed.

GoodLad

Reaction score
That's unbelievable! I can't believe you have that many amps! You fucking nutcase! Good on ya, I wish I had that many! I loving that ZW sig by the way!!
Where do You store all of them?

trobdcso

Reaction score
I'm in Memphis 3-4 times a year. Cool place. Nice collection by the way.

johnfv

Reaction score
Matt, a very nice collection. Mine is much smaller but I have some similar items (Marshall, Fender, Boogie Dual Rec). The Jet City stuff does not get much love around here at MF but I love my Pico and JCA20H, glad to see you like them also. The one gap I see in your collection is Hiwatt - you need one! (and I need a Vox, preferably handwired like yours) :cheers:

Skotosynthesis

Reaction score
Well Ive been asked a million times to make a thread about my gear and there differences. So here it is!

Damn dude, I made it about 3/4 through the list. I was enthusiastic about it at first, but soon I started getting sick to my stomach.
You must either be really good at saving money, or like 80 years old.
I'm struggling to afford a new guitar that doesn't have flattened pickups and a second amp for a back-up, and it's going to take at least a year.
I just got depressed, actually.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right up the road from me.
You might be able to help me get over a LITTLE of my despondent bitterness if you let me stop by for a weekend.
I'll bring beer.
And sadness.

i google earthed your addy- is that your pink cadillac w/ the "well tanned" crowd guarding your porch?
p.s.- who is the mural artist & glass blowing artisan?:wow::lol::D

come by my place anytime- we just have cows.lol

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
A great collection. That SuperBass is sexy!

wakjob

Reaction score
Very nice Matt.

Now imagine if you had every piece you've had bought and sold in your playing career, how long would this list be?

I had a chance to by a 6100, matching head and cab for $800 last month but past it up. :(

matt3310

Reaction score
Damn dude, I made it about 3/4 through the list. I was enthusiastic about it at first, but soon I started getting sick to my stomach.
You must either be really good at saving money, or like 80 years old.
I'm struggling to afford a new guitar that doesn't have flattened pickups and a second amp for a back-up, and it's going to take at least a year.
I just got depressed, actually.

I'm horrible about saving money! Thats why I have all this gear! :)

BTW, I'm 36. Been playing for 23 years. Collecting for about 15!

matt3310

Reaction score
In all seriousness, If any of you guys ever come to Memphis and wanna come check the gear out just let me know!