My Complete Rig

• Thread starter GibsonSlash
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GibsonSlash

Reaction score
Finally my rig is complete :thumb:
PICT3643.jpg

HOT TUBES 70

Reaction score
thats the stuff dreams are made of , as we speak many young guitarists are dreaming
of a LES PAUL and a MARSHALL AMP because they know that its the match made in
heaven. i owned a 1977 jmp 50watt it had crunch beyond words.

SWEET RIG !!!!!

crunchdaddy

Reaction score
Awesome Rig!!! Is that a 1936 2x12 cab? I wish that they had those back in the day. I'm looking to add a couple of those to my rig some day. Very mobile...in a matter of minutes, you are ready to rock. Is that a JMP from 1978 or so? Congradulations...You Are Set!!!

GibsonSlash

Reaction score
Thanks.

To be honest I still haven't got into it's heaven tone yet, as I can't crank it pass 2 on the Master Vol., it's TOO LOUD!

Unfortunately I have to use a gain boost in front of the amp at this low volume using an Ibanez Reissue Tube Screamer TS-808.
But I like the tone. It's indeed has the Marshall crunch tone.

I'm still looking for an attenuator, so I can crank it up to get to the sweet spot, can't wait to do that.

When I do that, do you think the tone will be totally different from one using a TS-808?
i owned a 1977 jmp 50watt it had crunch beyond words.

SWEET RIG !!!!!

GibsonSlash

Reaction score
Thanks!

Yes it's a 1936 2x12 cab made in 2007.
It's pretty light, very mobile, indeed.

Awesome Rig!!! Is that a 1936 2x12 cab? I wish that they had those back in the day. I'm looking to add a couple of those to my rig some day. Very mobile...in a matter of minutes, you are ready to rock. Is that a JMP from 1978 or so? Congradulations...You Are Set!!!

Latest posts