• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

NAD (Friedman JJ Jr.)

Kutt

Reaction score
Been eyeing this thing for over a year. Finally saw one in-store and plugged it in. BOOM! Highly recommended. Loud as hell and seems a bit more versatile than the SC20H which was also on my radar. Will take it for a spin with the band this week to see how it holds up.

XLR out, 8/16 ohm switch with dual speaker outputs, FX loop, 3-way bright switch for the clean channel, two dirt voicings, one button footswitch with LED and detachable instrument cable. 20 watts of Dam That River toan. Yummy.

upload_2020-3-5_7-54-6.png

J Saw

Reaction score
Yep. Nice amp. I did a boost/cut mod for the bass on mine. Helps when the volume
is pushed. Congrats.

Drinkingdeath01

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a mint JR here locally for sale that I wanted to check out. Guys asking $1300. Not sure if thats a good price but I was thinking about picking it up.

Kutt

Reaction score
There's a mint JR here locally for sale that I wanted to check out. Guys asking $1300. Not sure if thats a good price but I was thinking about picking it up.

I got 15% off the new street price. So, I'd say $1300 is not a good deal. Most sellers don't take into account that 15% off of most new gear *is* the every day real street price.

Drinkingdeath01

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got 15% off the new street price. So, I'd say $1300 is not a good deal. Most sellers don't take into account that 15% off of most new gear *is* the every day real street price.
Thanks Bud. I'll see if he will wiggle a little on the price.

mcblink

Reaction score
The JJ?!
I'm jelly! I'd personally like the full size, but definitely one that I'd like to have! Congrats!

Deep Purple fan

Reaction score
Been eyeing this thing for over a year. Finally saw one in-store and plugged it in. BOOM! Highly recommended. Loud as hell and seems a bit more versatile than the SC20H which was also on my radar. Will take it for a spin with the band this week to see how it holds up.

XLR out, 8/16 ohm switch with dual speaker outputs, FX loop, 3-way bright switch for the clean channel, two dirt voicings, one button footswitch with LED and detachable instrument cable. 20 watts of Dam That River toan. Yummy.

View attachment 68441

Congrats. It’s a sexy amp for sure!

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Nice , I bet is doesn’t have dumb problems like some current “ big name “ manufacturer’s have .

Kutt

Reaction score
Nice , I bet is doesn’t have dumb problems like some current “ big name “ manufacturer’s have .

Zero problems. I'm in the camp where the FX loop volume drop on the SC20H bothered me. I emailed Marshall many months ago and they replied that it had been fixed. But the couple I later tried in stores still exhibited the problem, though they may have been older stock. I like to put a hint of delay through the loops of my amps and the issue would have irritated me. No regrets going with the Friedman. I was pleasantly surprised to find it has a lifetime warranty as well. Highly recommend ya'll try one out.

Rozman62

Reaction score
Congrats...I'm thinking this JJ may be my next amp. I have a Dirty Shirly mini and it's impressive.

Latest posts