NAD: if you hate me, dont open this thread-it will make your blood curdle :)

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
At your leisure, Aussie, can you pop off the back of the cabs and take some pics of the G12C speakers in there?

I took a lot of pics of the speakers before I sold my 425 cab. I contacted Celestion in February of 2012 about details regarding the G12C in my 425 and included some of those pics in the message. Celestion responded that they were in fact made in their China factory.

I absolutely loved the G12C. Not too many people use those speakers, but they are simply fantastic.

Thanks, Aussie.

jerimie

Reaction score
The more stuff you get, the better condition your other amps will be in 10 years time!

Odin69

Reaction score
Congratulations, I have the 1982BJH bottom cabinet that I use with my YJM 100. It sounds great.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
At your leisure, Aussie, can you pop off the back of the cabs and take some pics of the G12C speakers in there?

I took a lot of pics of the speakers before I sold my 425 cab. I contacted Celestion in February of 2012 about details regarding the G12C in my 425 and included some of those pics in the message. Celestion responded that they were in fact made in their China factory.

I absolutely loved the G12C. Not too many people use those speakers, but they are simply fantastic.

Thanks, Aussie.

But I probably wont take the back off for a while to be honest. But that would be strange to have them made in China when they pride this amp on being made with the original resources and materials.

The Chinese Celestions have 'International' written on the sticker rather than 'England'. What did yours have written on them?

Odin69

Reaction score

Thanks, Aussie.

They look like the one in this picture. I popped the back off of mine before I bought it at GC. They're made in England.

100jhfeature1.jpg

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
They look like the one in this picture. I popped the back off of mine before I bought it at GC.

100jhfeature1.jpg

Well that answers that then. Theyre clearly made in England.